Saturday, March 28, 2009

Awareness 101 [Volume 001]

Leave a Comment

According to
Wikipedia:

Awareness is a term referring to the ability to perceive, to feel, or to be
conscious of events, objects or patterns, which does not necessarily imply
understanding.



Now, the question is, why am I writing a post like this?

Obviously, this is my one way of saying how grateful I am for this life that I have... and this is my one way of showing how concern I am to the people around me.

... as a concern individual, I am starting this thread of post to help, guide or influence other people in making responsible decisions on the pathways of this what we call "LIFE".

So here's my first try...

-----------------------

I have just received a message from a friend concerning PHENYLPROPANOLAMINE:


Advisory:

All drugs containing PHENYLPROPANOLAMINE are being recalled.
Stop taking anything containing this ingredient... It has been linked to
INCREASED HEMORRHAGIC STROKE (Bleeding Brain) among women ages 18-14 and
seizures children. Examples in the Philippines are:

- Alkaseltzer

- Dimetapp

- Robitussin - Dexatrim

- Bioflu

- Neozep

- Sinutab

- Decolgen


Check this site for more details... http://www.fda.gov/cder/drug/infopage/ppa



Please pass to friends and love ones...


0 COMMENTS: