Monday, February 23, 2009

Straight From A Computer Games Addict

Leave a Comment

Yes, I am a computer games addict... be it an online or an offline one.

Playing computer games is what makes me feel better each day. It is a hobby that indeed helps me forget some of my biggest troubles and gives me the courage to live my life to the fullest. Also, it is one of the ways where I could somehow bring my fantasies to reality.

Among those games which I love to play most of the time are
mac games.

And just incase you are a game enthusiast like me and looking for a quality mac game that would suit your taste and interest, I suggest that you visit macgamesandmore.com. The site offers wide range or should I say comprehensive information regarding mac games and other related stuffs. They also provide detailed information on the current or latest games available for you and your mac operating system plus a review that would help you understand and decide what game would best interest you, just like the game
Righteous Kill which is actually inspired by the movie entitled the same.

Currently, they just added
iphone games on their list of interesting stuffs that would surely tickle your interest. And just think of it as a mobile version of your favorite mac games.


0 COMMENTS: