Thursday, October 1, 2009

Living Life As It Is

Leave a Comment
“Only as high as I reach can I grow, only as far as I seek can I go, only as deep as I look can I see, only as much as I dream can I be.” - Karen Ravn
Little by little, I am learning several truths of my being...

... Being used to life's emptiness does not mean I no longer seek to fill it. No! Not at all. It is exactly because I no longer feel that emptiness that I got more aggressive looking for fulfillment. For no longer will I waste time crying over the pain of my wound, but will now pour all my energies to work for what I truly want to have.

Time after time, I am beginning to accept life’s purpose...

... Accepting my fate does not mean giving up my aspirations. In fact, living with my reality gave me enough reasons to dream more. For only through knowing what is can one then hope for what can be.

Step by step, I continue to grow...

... Being contented with how my life is does not mean I want my life to remain as it is. It is indeed pointless to think that way because it is a fact that life changes whether one likes it or not. Time comes and goes, and so will one's family, one's friends, one's beauty, and one's soul. Losing hurts - that’s for sure, but it will surely heal in time. If one can't do anything to bear it, life will.

Day after day, I continue to live life...

... Having no clear purpose does not mean I have not fulfill one. Everyone does. No one is too special to live in this world for free. And even if there is, nothing is free.

Being happy just by simply loving someone does not mean I do not expect something in return. I only ask for one thing - Joy. For only if I can love will I deserve joy. So I will continue striving to love until I cannot love no more. For only then will my life be worthless.



Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

0 COMMENTS: