Monday, March 29, 2010

Just Isn't fair

2 comments

I'm not certain if it's still worth it but I am still going - though I feel weaker now than before.

There are only two choices: to keep the faith or to lose that little hope. It's complicated. I do not know which to choose.

If that certain time comes where I would decide to become more open about what I am really feeling right now, then for sure I will be postings things here.

I do not know. Maybe it's because I started out making a mess of things, and still I do not know.

Sometimes we come to realize how cruel we become to our own selves as we keep on hoping for miracles to happen. It isn't fair.

But yes, I am still going as I continue to hope of fixing everything that I messed up. The task is never easy but I'm trying...

And to God I am praying for a lighter heart and a clearer mind...


2 COMMENTS:

joven said...

thanks,this is my site
http://kaminyoon.blogspot.com/.. be a follower..more wedding ideas!

joven said...

http://loveumuch143.blogspot.com/..learn how to love more deeper...be a follower..thanks..