Saturday, September 5, 2009

A Message to 'HIS' Friend

Leave a Comment

Hi New Friend,

Thank you for accepting my invitation, to add me as a friend. I know I should have done it before, but I hesitated. Afraid to be rejected or denied. But this is nothing personal, or this doesn't mean anything other than the fact that I wanted to be friend with UNDISCLOSED's friends.

But please do not mention this to him. I'm afraid that he may not like this. And just to clarify, UNDISCLOSED and I are friends. Yes, I should have wished, hoped, or prayed that it would be more than that, but I opted not to, since I know the real score between us. And no matter what I do, for him, I will just be a friend... but it's better to have him as a friend than not to have him at all, for he's someone I dreamt of having before which I never have had...


I should have invited you personally to join us a while ago for a dinner. But then again, I hesitated. Fact is, we do not know each other; you do not know me and I am the same to you. And we have not even seen each other yet. So I let him invite you instead. Yet, it's quite sad to have learned that he never tried. And no matter how I tried to force him to try, he never did. But I am giving him the benefit of the doubt. Perhaps, he has his reason, or should I say reasons, why he never tried. But I wouldn't ask him anymore, 'coz I am tired of asking him things... I am tired of desiring for answers... I am tired of making myself a fool in front of him... And I am tired of begging him for attention. Maybe, I am just getting tired of being tired.

Nonetheless, I will be forever grateful for I have known him, and for having him as a friend... and thankful that I am now a friend of one of his closest friends.

Thank you. Your acceptance to my friendship invitation is indeed appreciated. And I am looking forward to know you better.

Again, thank you.

P.S. I chose not to disclose any names on the above message for confidentiality purposes. Thanks.



Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

0 COMMENTS: