Thursday, January 14, 2010

Calm & Undisturbed...

Leave a Comment

Yesterday, he was that person I never thought he could be. Disturbed. Doubtful. Weak. But he seems different today.

He was seated on the other side a while back, wearing something so light, I noticed. I know him so well, that's for sure. He knows me too, only that we don't often talk. But for sure the feeling's mutual.

There he was with a light aura. I saw him smile. He's smiling slightly, at nothing in particular.

He seems to be perfectly calm as I saw him today. It's as if there's nothing for him to be troubled of anymore, and everything seemed to be alright in the world. It's as if problems, worries, bitterness, and sadness, has never been part or will no longer be part of the picture. It is as if there isn't enough reason to invite negativity.

Upon staring into some distant space, he might have seen me yet he opted to ignore my presence. He just smiled, calm and undisturbed.

Seeing him gives me this reason to start this day a bit better. Because he's an inspiration. He's the new me.



Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

0 COMMENTS: