Monday, November 24, 2008

My first Sony experience is with my Sony Walkman

1 comment
Sony is one of the most reliable brands when it comes to gadgets. Exactly the reason why I always check and choose Sony products over other brands.

Way back at home, in our family, we always trusted Sony brand. And Almost all of our gadgets at home are Sony... be it our tv, betamax, radio, camera and even cellphones. I still even remember my mom saying "if it's not Sony then expect tomorrow it would be a junk." Oh boy, she's definitely a fan, lol.

I have seen and experienced a lot of Sony. It has always been my partner when it comes to gadgets, eversince. Through thick and thin, it did not fail me. It really last like forever.


I really do have a lot of experiences already with Sony gadgets, but my real first experience that I could surely say my own Sony gadget, is with my Sony Walkman. I bought it myself with my first salary as a part time DJ - Disc Jockey of a certain FM station in Zamboanga City. As far as I could remember it's more than just a thousand that time. And hey, more than a thousand is really not just something to me, since I consider myself more than just a thrifty person plus the fact that my first salary is really not that big at all, considering that I am just a part time DJ. But who the hell cares, I like it and I love it.

The feeling was ecstatic! Buying an expensive gadget is not soooo me. But then again, who the hell cares, afterall it's still worth my money... and even more than that. It has an FM/AM function and a recording function as well, plus a built-in speaker and a mic where I could record any sound or music that I like, anywhere and anytime.

Most of my friends knew that I am a real music lover, and how musically-inclined I am as a person. Music is a big part of me. I could even say that I couldn't really live in a world without music. Now, that's definitely one of the reasons why I bought Sony Walkman. With Sony walkman, my world turned into a real world that is really fun-filled with real pleasure. No day was considered boring. The sound's just so smooth and it's comfortable to my ears. And what made it really great was the fact that it was like a portable radio that I could carry whenever or wherever I go. Do take note that it's still the most convenient form of portable radio that time.

I still really love my first sony walkman even if I have my Sony Ericson Walkman Cellphone now which is more portable and convenient. I still use it with my cassette tapes especially that most of Regine Velasquez's (my lifetime favorite Filipino singer) album that I have are on cassette tapes.

My Sony walkman's experience is indeed a pleasure and a great experience too. It had been a great part of my student career before as a one of the university journalists, and of my DJ career as well. And so I am really thankful for that. It definitely gave significance in my life just like the World’s First 24.6 MP Full Frame DSLR: α900 DLSR Camera which will definitely capture my most memorable moments... Be it the happiest, the funniest or even the saddest.




1 COMMENTS: