Saturday, November 1, 2008

October`s Over... Yes, It`s November

2 comments
November is the eleventh month of the year in the Gregorian Calendar and one of four Gregorian months with the length of 30 days. From the Latin novem for "nine" (it was originally the ninth month of the year, before January and February were inserted).

Hey guys, it's November! Yes, October's gone and over, and it's only a month now that we're waiting to end the year 2008. I really do have a lot of expectations for this very month. And I am just hoping that somehow this month would be good to me and would be the best month for me for this current year...

As this article would be my very first post for November, I am expecting that this would be a good start for this month. But before anything else, I would like to tell you some of the things that had happened with my blogging experience the previous month.

Just like the other months, October had also been good to me. It's just that I had been prone to sickness during the said month which made it quite hard for me to regularly write a post. But I am still glad that despite of that fact, still I was able to make it and was able to write 34 posts. Yes, 34 posts! And I have joined several bloggers' contest, and was lucky enough to have won one. I've also been busy with several campaigns like the 'Children`s Rights and Welfare' campaign, and thankful that somehow in my own little way, I was able to help. Was also able to join Cebu Bloggers Society - CBS, and I am hoping for more success for the group.

But what's more exciting is the fact that my blog had been recognized, noticed and appreciated by different and/or several people around the globe, and fellow bloggers had even awarded me with some thoughts of appreciation... and continuously coming back for a visit and for any updates. I am just really so thankful for all of you guys who had been good to me. It's very true indeed that one of the best things about blogging is the spirit of friendship and appreciation.

And before I truly say goodbye to October, allow me to thank the following fellow bloggers who had been my TOP EC Droppers for October...

And now that November is truly here, I am just hoping for the best of what this month could offer me. Looking forward for more success in my blogging experience. And looking forward for good future with my job...

Activities or events that I am looking forward this month, as of today:
  • All Saint's Day - Christian holiday. Observance is on November 1, the day after Halloween. Just recently concluded.
  • 2008 US Election - I've been invited by my CBS group to join for the US Election Watch this coming October 5, 2008.
  • Blog Blast For Peace - November 06.
  • Bloggers Unitem, Refugees United - On Nov. 10, all eyes will be on bloggers who will participate in Bloggers Unite For Refugees
  • Americans Thanksgiving holiday on the fourth Thursday of November.
  • Baby Nicoi's 2nd year Birthday - Baby Nicoi happens to be my superisor's cute baby
So, I am really hoping that this would be a good start for this month. Wish me luck!


2 COMMENTS:

Scott said...

Tag you are it! Check it out on my Blog. I found your site on LinkReferral and enjoy reading it. Nice to have some input from other parts of our world. Take Care and God Bless!

www.scottmcqueen.blogspot.com

Seiken said...

Nice..I'm one one of your Top droppers.