"You`ve Been TAGGED"The rules are...
 Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
 Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
 Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
 Let each person know that they`ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
But first of all, who is this person who have tagged me and the reason behind why he did it? Well, he is actually a recent visitor and it's his first time on my blog... "I found your site on LinkReferral and enjoy reading it. Nice to have some input from other parts of our world" is exactly what he had told me as his reason for choosing my blog to be tagged. Oh boy, I am glad... It is really such a great feeling whenever a certain somebody or a certain blogger appreciates your blog, and honestly, it inspires me to do better... So who is this person? He's none other than Scott McQueen of scottmcqueen.blogspot.com. Thank you so much sir for the compliment and hope you'll visit me often. Haha.
Now, I am about to tell you 7 random and/or weird facts about me. Honestly, I normally don't disclose these facts to anyone and instead, I let them discover this by themselves. But since I am tagged to tell you, then I am telling you. And actually, I do have a lot of things in mind to tell you but since the rule says 7, then be it!... Now before I proceed please be warned not to disclose this to anyone else but you, what you could do instead is to let them visit and read this post and let them learn things from here... And hey, please do carefully read between the lines. So here it goes...
- I often talk to myself when I am alone. But hey, I am not autistic, just have the tendency to be one... What can I do, autism is in me. Wahaha.
- I honestly think I am not good in English. May it be in writing or in speaking. It has always been one of the lowest marks in my report cards. Hehehe. And about my blog? Most entries were written unconsciously by me... controlling the inner me when I am in my deepest slumber... *toinks!
- I am guilty of Gluttony. Yes, I eat a lot and most of the time I find myself hungry even it's a fact that I have just finished a certain meal. My flabby abs and my cravings for almost every edible food available would certainly be solid proofs.
- I do my own laundry. Yes. In my almost two-years long stay here in the Cebu City, away from my family and independently living, I can proudly say that there was only this few occurrence that I let 'Lavadahan' (a certain 'Laundry Shop' nearby) did my laundry.
- I am a certified crammer in so many ways. There have been countless of times wherein I have been beating the deadliest deadlines when submitting assignments, reports or projects. The creative juices on my mind seem to flow at the very last minute!
- I am a nature lover at heart. Of which adventure trips on remote places, trekking, sight seeing and the like would be on top of my things-to-do lists. The alluring sunset, the captivating blue lake, the unusual earthlings, the vast sea horizon, the twinkling stars on a clear night sky, the burning hue on every dusk, and the colorful rainbow... All of nature's wonders are just dreamlike!
- And lastly, My Family and God are the center of my life and my being. I may be a black sheep or people might say that I am a devil in disguise, but yes, I love my family and I love God so much that without them, I don't know what will surely happen to me. I just can't afford losing any of them... My faith for God and my love for my family are the two reasons why I keep on living and I continue to face the challenges of this what they call life.
And before I forget, here are my chosen 7 to be tagged! For sure, the reason why I chose them is because I find them and their blog very interesting, and yes, I am hoping to learn or to know more about these guys...
- Angie Atkinson of In Pursuit of Fulfillment
- Mabel of The Power of Three
- Fransiska Ike of Destiny
- Mariz of Reflections by Mariz
- Shawie of A Greatful Heart
- Enday of Kwento ni Enday
- Kumagcow of Kumagcow - The Goodlooking Guy on His Journey