Monday, August 17, 2009

HIS Wonders That We Cannot See

1 comment

I do not know what would happen between us before my day, but whatever happens please promise me that you will be with me on that very day...

Last Sunday, on the last part of the mass - a mass where you have invited me to attend, I cried while praying... and I do not know if you have noticed it, but I did. And why I cried is still a strange feeling to me until now? Isn't it strange that I have felt HIM beside me, that very moment? I do not know...

While I was praying, I started to ask HIM things that no matter how I have tried to ask him before, still I do not understand until now... and you know what happened next? I felt HIM. I felt HIS presence, and I felt HIM tapping me on my shoulders...

He then reminded me of the rain, of why it rained... of your presence, and of how the events turned out the night before and that very day. Then I suddenly saw you, smiling and inviting. HANG ON, you just said. And that made me really cry.

... Just letting you know, that you are the gift I have asked HIM for that day...

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

1 COMMENTS:

Guestring said...

friend, remember that everything happens for a reason. and for sure GOD have more plans for you. in HIS time, everything will be alright. keep your faith.