Saturday, October 18, 2008

The Biggest Outdoor Gallery In Asia: 'Manila Outdoor Gallery!'

Leave a Comment
What do you get when you give 10 of the most promising Filipino artists billboards across key locations in Metro Manila as their canvass?

2nd Media Communications launches the 'Biggest Outdoor Gallery In Asia'! And it`s the 'Manila Outdoor Gallery'.

Wow! Amazing isn`t it... especially knowing the fact that it would be the biggest here in Asia region. Oh boy, I`m just too proud... of course I`m proud to be a Filipino, but hey hey hey this is really something that makes me more proud than ever.

... So what`s with 'Manila Outdoor Gallery' that makes it the biggest outdoor gallery in Asia anyway? Well just picture it this way... what would you get when you give 10 of the most promising Filipino artists billboards across key locations in Metro Manila as their canvass? Yes, a number of considered art masterpieces not only here in the Philippines but in the whole world by Filipino artists on your way to and from work. Isn`t it amazing? Isn`t it something that you would surely look forward to when you`re about to go to work and about to went home from work?

Anyway, picture North Luzon Expressway, EDSA and South Luzon Expressway as venues for these masterpieces. And now, there won’t be a need to imagine as 2ND MEDIA COMMUNICATIONS liberates art for Filipinos by transforming major Metro Manila thoroughfares into an art trail for the launch of the biggest outdoor gallery in Asia.


Through 2ND MEDIA COMMUNICATIONS, the Manila Outdoor Gallery Route will traverse North Luzon Expressway and EDSA up to South Luzon Expressway to show support for the ongoing movement of saving the environment. Yes, you read it right! It`s not only for our amusement but also for a cause... It`s actually part of the ongoing movement of saving today`s environment, our environment.


And so again, wouldn’t it be cool to see a number of art masterpieces on your way to and from work? and wouldn`t it be nice to know that it`s not only there to amuse us but as a part of the ongoing movement of saving today`s world? I bet it is, and I bet you`ll agree with me! Haha, seems like you don`t have any option dude but just to agree with what I say or with what I write. Haha. But yes, it`s really cool!


You might think that I am being too redundant with the way I write this article, but yes I really am. I admit it and it`s simply because I just couldn`t help myself in 'wow' with this stuff. And again, I am just too proud of it. Wonder whose brilliant idea this is...


I support this stuff, and why not do the same... this is really something that we Filipinos should be proud of!


0 COMMENTS: