As you may notice, I have been like very busy working on some changes with my blogsite since yesterday. Exactly the reason why somehow there have been some difficulties or inconveniences visiting my site since that day. I`ve even posted an announcement for my visitors to know what`s happening, for I am sure they`re wondering. But I am really glad that I am almost done now, and really proud that my hard work paid off. I`m not a 'techie' person, and making it possible for me alone to do the change with my site is indeed a great fulfillment, and for that, again I`m grateful.
Also, since yesterday my statistics showed the big difference in the numbers of my visitors from the day I`ve started blogging [`twas just last month, actually]. And guess what? The number was doubled! Oh yes, you read it right, `twas doubled and I`m so happy about it. But mind you, I`m not bragging here since I know that there`s really no point of bragging at all, and that`s for sure. This is just to let you know how grateful I am for the changes.
I`m also grateful that I have been selected, or my blogsite rather, have been selected for the first campaign of Nuffnang Philippines which is the 'GM Outdoor LB Campaign'. Add the fact that the said campaign will be running for 2 months period. Wow!
Lastly, I`m also grateful to have received some awards from a fellow blogger, and an online friend as well, named Mabel of 'The Power of Three'. Thank you so much friend for gracing my blog with inspiring and flattering thoughts of admiration and appreciation. I am truly grateful for your awards. And I promise to keep my blog updated and to always post quality and interesting posts for you guys to read. Just keep on visiting my blog, okay? Haha.
By the way, here are the awards I`ve received from Mabel and will be added to my 'Collections of Blog Awards':
And as a tradition, I`m passing these awards to the following bloggers who have somehow inspired me in so many ways to do better with my blog:
- Fransiska Ike of Destiny - Thank you so much for always reading my articles and for commenting as well.
- Miong21 of Miong21 @ Blogspot - Needless to explain how thankful I am for inspiring me with your blog, and being the reason why I started blogging.
- Shawie of A Grateful Heart - You`re surely a grateful heart. Haha.
- Mariz of Reflections by Mariz - I know sis that you`ve already been awarded with these awards before, but still I`m awarding you these stuffs... isn`t it a grand slam yet? or more than that? Hehe.
- CaNdi of CaNdi...CaNdi - Hey pregnant sistah, you deserve these awards too.
- Angie Atkinson of In Pursuit of Fulfillment - My new found online friend. Thank you for following me. You`re simply a genius.
- Call Center Gal - You amaze me with your posts.
- A Simple Married Life - Hope you`ll continue to live a simple yet happy married life. Thanks for the AD sis.
- Mabel of The Power of Three - Hehe, I`m giving you back your awards.
- Liane of Better Blogging for Bloggers - Thanks for the helpful tips and advices. It is much appreciated.
- Rigorgeous of Infuriatingly RICORGEOUS and RODELICIOUS! - Well well well, how`s the drama queen?
- And just like what Mabel said, to all the bloggers out there who spend their precious time posting new interesting topis for everyone to read! So feel free to grab any of the awards above if you feel that you deserve the award.
Now, do I need to say more? Haha.