Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Lucky 68 Nuffnangers Revealed! ~ Nuffnang-Philippines

3 comments
It`s been a month now since Nuffnang has started looking for 68 Filipino Bloggers upon their Launch of Nuffnang in the Philippines. It`s actually more on a campaign, promotion and awareness for Filipinos especially Filipino Bloggers around about the arrival of Nuffnang Community here in the country.

It`s been a month now, and the time has come to its conclusion. Finally, they have announced yesterday the Lucky 68 Nuffnangers who shall received credits or should I say prizes for their given efforts in sharing their views and thoughts, or simply what they know about Nuffnang in relation of course to Nuffnang`s launching campaign.

Several Filipino bloggers who have sent an entry for the said campaign have been eagerly and excitedly waiting for the result and announcement of the lucky 68 Bloggers since last Wednesday,October 1, 2008. And finally, the long-wait is over!

Yipee! While browsing Nuffnang-Philippines official website yesterday I was like holding my breathe hoping and praying that somehow I`m part of the list... that I am one of the lucky 68 Nuffnangers... And guess what? Yipeeeeeeeee! I`m just one! I won, I won, I won. Yes, I`m part of the list. And yes, I`m one of the 68 lucky Nuffnangers.

Thank you so much Nuffnang! I`m really honored to be working with you guys. Thank you so much for this wonderful opportunity you`re giving every Filipino Bloggers around. I`m really glad you`ve arrived here. Surely I will write about my success here with you as my partner. Thanks again.

To all those who have won, CONGRATULATIONS guys! You simply deserve it! Kudos!

You may also check out the complete list of Lucky 68 Bloggers here: http://www.nuffnang.com.ph/blog/2008/10/06/the-official-68-winners/


68 Bloggers...
68 Bloggers wrote their way to success...
68 Bloggers will write about their success...
68 Bloggers Congratulations! ~ Nuffnang



3 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations man! You deserve it! Great blog, soooooo interesting. I'm a fan. Great job!

Unknown said...

Congrats dear! So what did u win? ;)

atenean101 said...

Hmmmm... do you really need to know? just kiddin. Anyway it`s not really that big, but what is important is the very fact that I won, and I`m once of the chosen 68. Haha. thanks!