- Temper! TEMPER!!! - there are so many pressures at work and it seems like it`s just to easy to get lost in it all and snap at people for no good reason.
- It`s My HAIR! - Duhhhh, My hair really sucks! For 24 years now, this is still the same style that I got! I wonder what it would be like once a total hair make-over is done?
- Procrastination. - I know it all too well, and in fact, I just don`t have time to sit down and deal with it. Or maybe I can, but just not right now... not at this time... not at this moment... maybe later on! I`m so used to putting things off and doing everything last-minute. But honestly, I really want to manage my time better.
- No More Nice 'I'. - The word 'NO' doesn`t make it to my daily conversations too often; as a result, almost everyone asks favors from me. I`m just too tired of allowing people to push me around and being used by most people has always peeved me. Sometimes, there is also a limit to being nice. Most of the time I end up pushing myself to the edge just to please someone or anyone, but when I`m in the need of assistance, no one`s there to help me. I`m just too tired of this fact
- My Body! - I just hate my figure! Of course I am thankful to God for giving me such being and such body, but I just don`t like me being fat. Plus the big muscles around me just add to my disgust! Duh! I really hate it. Is there any type of advance technology that can erase or lessen up the amount of muscles in a certain person`s body? If there is, then please let me know. I`ll try to win the lottery for that. Haha.
Friday, October 3, 2008
TOP 5 Things I Want To Change
Hi everyone... this is not the usual thing I do when I blog. But somehow, I have decided to let you know the TOP 5 things I want to change in me! And I would be very happy not to bring these things on my day-to-day life!
I`m wishing... dreaming... and hoping for a brand new 'I'. Or can I just order a brand new 'I'? Is there such thing? Haha!