Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Farewell My Friend

2 comments


[image taken here.]

••• A farewell message to a certain friend...

"Farewell my friend... Hope you`re happy now wherever you are."

I`ve just known you for quite a while... Don`t even know your real name [not until I`ve read the paper]... Don`t even know your background and who your family and friends are... But despite of all these facts, still I`ve managed to trust you and consider you as one of my friends. You may not know it, but I`m really thankful that somehow I`ve met you. Though you`ve not been that good to me all the time, still I appreciate the fact that you`re just right there when I needed you.

Actually, I`m just starting to learn more about you... Just starting to know and understand the real you... But maybe God has really His own reason why things had happened that way. Now, what I just want is for your complete happiness wherever you are. And hope that your family will be better soon, and that everything will be back to normal for them.

I know and I believe that you are happier now wherever you are. Though I still can`t believe it and still wondering how and why it had happened, I`ve already accepted the fact that you`re already gone and that we won`t be able to see each other again. But I`m not going to say "goodbye" yet... Because I know for sure somehow, someday we`ll meet again. Remember always that "we only part, to meet again". Just be sure you`ll prepare more jokes and funny stories for me, okay.

Oh no`, am I gonna cry again? Yes... Just really cant help it. But don`t you worry, I promise this will be the last time that I`ll cry for you.

Hope this message will be able to reach you wherever you are right now. Again, thank you for being part of my life. I`ll surely treasure the memories I`ve had with you. You will always be remembered. You will always be in my thoughts and prayers.

Rest in peace...


--- atenean101

"You and I will meet again
When we're least expecting it
One day in some far off place
I will recognize your face
I won't say goodbye my friend
For you and I will meet again"
~Tom Petty


2 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

i exactly understand how you feel. but life must go on.

atenean101 said...

Thanks for the comment. I apologize I wasn`t able to reply your comment immediately. Anyway thank you. I`m just thinking that my friend is happy where he is right now... thank again.