Friday, September 19, 2008

My Featured Music Video: "MY HEART WILL GO ON" performed by CHARICE PEMPENGCO

Leave a Comment

[video is taken from
YouTube.]

In relation to what I have posted earlier today, I decided to feature CHARICE PEMPENGCO`s rendition or version of "MY HEART WILL GO ON" as "My Featured Music Video" for this particular time.

"MY HEART WILL GO ON" is the theme song of the 1997 blockbuster movie "TITANIC" which was released in 1997. It was written by Will Jennings and James Horner and was recorded and performed by Celine Dion and included in her album "LET`s TALK ABOUT LOVE". Just like the movie, it also became blockbuster and went number 1 all over the world for how many months. And accordingly, it`s also considered to be the second most successful song released by a solo female artist.

The music video above is actually a live performance of Charice Pempengco with David Foster on Oprah`s show last September 9, 2008. I can say that it`s just the same as the usual live performances videos you often see or watch, but if you`ll listen to it carefully you`ll definitely know the difference... I just loved the way Charice sang "MY HEART WILL GO ON" on this video. Her rendition or version of the song is truly different from the original one. It`s simply amazing and brilliant! Absolutely, she made the song her own. Hope she`ll be able to record this song in her upcoming album, and for sure I`ll grab a copy. Haha.

Anyway, I hope you`ll enjoy the video...


0 COMMENTS: