Thursday, September 11, 2008

A Must-Read Story: "LOVE & HATRED HAS NO LIMITS!

Leave a Comment


[image is taken here.]

••• Actually, I already have posted this story on my Friendster`s Bulletin Board last August 25, 2008 [3 days before my Birthday] but just decided to post it again. And this time I decided to post it here. Well, I just wanna share to everyone what I`ve learned from this brief yet substantial story since it had really moved me so much.

LOVE & HATRED HAS NO LIMITS...

While a man was polishing his new car, his 4 yr old son picked stone & scratched lines on the side of the car. In anger, the man took the child's hand & hit it many times, not realizing that he was using a wrench...

... At the hospital, the child lost all his fingers due to multiple fractures.

When the child talked to his father... with painful eyes he asked "Dad, when will my fingers grow back?"

Man was so hurt and speechless. He went back to his car and kicked it several times.

Devastated by his own actions... while sitting in front of his car he decided to look at the scratches.

... and then he saw... child had written

"LOVE YOU DAD."

The next day that man committed suicide. . .


••• Anger and Love has no limits, so let the river of life flow in limits so that this fresh water stream is never scattered.

0 COMMENTS: