Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Tired and Restless...

Leave a Comment


While making calls last night, I keep on staring at my watch, at my cellphone`s clock, and at my desktop`s clock... making sure that time is really running and looking forward for it to reach 6:30 AM. I just can`t wait for my shift to end. I just have so many things in mind which I thought I need to accomplish [although I am not really certain if what those things are]... And when I thought time will keep me waiting, I`ve just realized that my shift for this particular day had come to an end.

Tired and restless, these two words best describe my current condition. For the past few days, I have been working so much and so hard on a lot of things [may it be inside or outside my work place] without even thinking of myself. There are also a lot of things that seems to bother me so much which keeps me on thinking and thinking, and thinking and thinking... And it seems like I`m forgetting the fact that I also need a break. And would you believe that for the past few days, I have been sleeping for about 2-4 hours only for a day... I know it`s really my own fault but I just can`t help it. I even remember just the other day, I went to work so sleepy that I can`t even think of anything else but to sleep, and I was just so thankful that I wasn`t caught by my superior that time or else I might have received a certain sanction.

I`m afraid I might have been so selfish to myself lately... and I believe it`s already time for me to make things up...

Guess what? As I am writing this stuff for me to post for this particular day, I really can`t help myself but yawn. I`m just too sleepy already but still manage myself to write this stuff... perhaps it`s because I just want you to be notified. I can`t even think of anything else to post but this... It seems like my mind is so empty that`s why I`m becoming too redundant with what I really feel right now... and I really apologize for this fact but I hope you understand. My mind keeps on telling me to stay awake, but my body can`t take it any longer...

I need to rest now... Maybe I`ll make up when I wake up, or maybe the next day...



0 COMMENTS: