Sunday, September 28, 2008

Not The Usual 'I'

Leave a Comment

Just last night I`ve dreamt of something weird and really different. But I opt not to give any detail of it... It`s just so weird though and I can`t even take it off my mind as of this writing.

In my search for probable or even hypothetical answers since I`m too curious about that dream, I decided to do what I normally don`t do - read my horoscope [for today]! Yes, I`m not really used to read horoscopes since I don`t think it`s thus relevant or I mean, I`m just not the type of person who easily believes in things like such. But mind you, I`m trying to read my horoscope right now... trying to find some interesting and relevant answers to what I have dreamt of last night. Perhaps by simply doing such, will help me ease or calm down the weird feeling that continues to bother me somehow.

So here are some of the things I`ve got from searching the net [Horoscope for September 28, 2008] which I considered quite relevant to what I have dreamt of:
  • http://www.gotohoroscope.com: Make time to see your family. Singles are distracted by romance when they meet an enticing new love interest on the job. Numerous transitional activities will be exciting. Dare to follow in the foosteps of an ambitious friend tonight.
  • http://my.horoscope.com: Money matters are likely to determine how the day shapes up! A chance to make a few extra dollars will be welcome but you might need to postpone your current plans. You`ll need to decide one way or the other, but bear in mind that tomorrow`s planets may strain your finances.
  • http://astrology.yahoo.com: Utilize more of your creativity, today let yourself go. Express yourself.
  • http://www.indastro.com: Eventful day with focus on issues related to self more than other matters. Happy situation in romance & marriage, while work also throws up positive opportunities.
  • http://www.dailyhoroscopes.net: Enthusiasm requires focus, and this is a good time to regain yours. Big plans and ideal notions may seem to satisfy you less today or just feel unattainable. You may find that what you really want and believe in is getting dragged down by you used to important but with maturity is less fulfilling now.
But in the end, I know it`s still 'I' and only 'I' who shall take the lead for myself and for whatever things that I want to happen in my life today. No one else is thus powerful over myself than I alone [with God as an exemption, of course]. I`m just hoping that I`ll be able to decide what would be best for me today. Regrets? Been to that before and I never would allow any instance to be into such situation again. Like what I always said, I`m a better person now... and surely it`s only 'I' who know what would be best for me for today, or even for tomorrow.



0 COMMENTS: